Don't Buy Health Insurance From Apollo Munich and Star Health

Don't Buy Health Insurance from Star Health and Apollo Munich:




A client named Manju has taken the Medical Health Policy from Star and Allied Insurance CO., to take benefits of taxation plus if any emergency comes, they can keep their health tidy. This is a myth of both companies like Apollo Munich and Star & Allied Insurance.




Actually they have taken the policy of Comprehensive Insurance plan with out-patients facility. But when they received the cheque, they gave me the bill of payment and we submitted to our Bank Financial Consultant. He okayed it.


Weeks passed and no sight of policy paper can be seen. Then I called the office, enquired, and asked about the document. I had taken the bill with me. Then a surprise-bomb exploded.


My policy is registered 100 kms away from my city. The manager, who was working here actually is akin to that place, faraway. Then I thought, how can we get if something happened. The Health advisor tapped on his muscled chest and told, I'm there. I thought it was OK.


Then going behind and writing to them, it took me to get the card and policy papers after 11 months. Paying on Feb 2016 and getting the policy on Jan, 2017 is embarrassing. Then we thought of going for a blood check-up. I just talked with my consultant, that I'm going for.the check-up. He told me to do it and give me the result and Bill. I gave both to them.



This bill I gave it in the month of October, 2016. I kept enquiring, but no result was there. Then after 6 months, I went to the office and told them about the claim. Then they started enquiring about it.


Alas! They found it and came to know that the Claim Cheque has already reached the office and the cheque got expired. The validity of this cheque is 6 months. They told me, that they will Apply, but after 1 and 1/2 years, it never returned.



As a Health consultant, I suffered and I don't want you to suffer. So don't take any policy from Star and Allied Insurance plus Apollo Munich , as both companies charges more, but are pure cheaters.



Still, due to God, I remained plus my family remained healthy, I did'nt use the policy, don't know how many of them are crying after taking policies. Who is getting the claim, we don't know.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shannon V/s Seema Love Affair

Aboutme.Subinfinance - Greece Made Europe Bleed With A "No" Referendum

Buy Silver At $23.279