Bangerez ----- MileyCyrus

52 of 68 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a Miley Fan, but I am a fan of this album
Miley is controversial. Personally, I don't feel it is genuine controversy. What do I mean by not genuine? The strong attempt at trying to shed her child image, and throw away her Disney past is obvious. I don't blame her for trying to break into becoming a real artist. Often, child stars can't break out of that box and become has been's quickly, with age.Price: $9.97

Contact: http://www.myfinprocharityblog.blogspot.com and click on Shopping In Amazon and order now. Limited Stock Available. 

Popular posts from this blog

Shannon V/s Seema Love Affair

Aboutme.Subinfinance - Greece Made Europe Bleed With A "No" Referendum

Buy Silver At $23.279